Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
We’re looking for a seasoned sales rep:
- 4+ years of data storage sales experience (either EMC or NetApp)
- A proven track record for selling storage consolidation and storage growth solutions
- Experience in sizing, scoping, and selling those solutions—whether it’s related to storage consolidation, site to site replication, disaster recovery, archiving or backup and recovery
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Authentically curious, loves learning, and self-improvement
- Strong drive so you can accomplish great things
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you and you want to make a real difference in the work you do
What you’ll be doing—and why it’s an exciting opportunity
Our mission is to empower people to make a difference. By setting ambitious goals and giving people freedom to execute them, we create opportunities for learning, growth, exploration, success, and results. We’ll provide the playbook—it’s up to you to optimize it, and deliver results. If you’re seeking a have-fun-and-get-it-done culture and relish the ability to run wide-open, this is it.
The Senior Account Executive will grow our data storage practice by using time-tested sales skills to solve data storage challenges related to growth, availability, performance, and cost-containment. You’ll work with CIOs, IT Directors, System Admins, and Procurement teams to solve business challenges and size solutions.
Our sales strategy is an inside sales model (which means little to no travel) but we’re never shy about jumping on a plane for a customer. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, including team management, and includes an uncapped commission structure.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and closing new sales opportunities
- Engaging executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrating discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects