Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES T
he Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for the management, coordination, and communication of the regional sales team. The RSM supports the Company vision through ownership and accountability for Company’s overall sales and profitability for the territory; Provides leadership and management of the sales staff within the geographic territories; Lead and drives sales staff to execute their jobs duties by creating a harmonious, fun, challenging and rewarding culture; Ensure staff is maintaining excellent customer service; Research and develop strategies and plans that identify sales opportunities for new and existing customers. This position also directs, mentors and coaches Sales Reps (SRs) to achieve objectives; Regularly coaches and mentors with the SRs in a way that clearly defines their role and responsibilities and sets challenging expectations; Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results; Directly manages major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts; Provides sales guidance and support to staff. A
1. Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
2. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
3. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
4. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
5. Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
6. Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
7. Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
8. Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
9. Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
10. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
11. Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
12. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
13. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales-related units.
14. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
15. Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
16. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
17. Directs product research and development.
18. Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
19. Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
-Strong Sales Acumen -Exceptional Leadership Skills -Ability to Meet and Exceed Sales Budgets/Goals -Ability to Travel Regionally -Mentoring and Coaching Skills