Career Level Entry Level
Experience 3 Years
What you will be doing?
- Take ownership of Post-Sales programming to meet intended system functionality.
- Program Audiovisual systems of various types to ensure they function as designed in a reliable manner, and meet client expectation (Audio DSP, Control Systems, AV Networks, Video Projection, etc.).
- Produce necessary documentation to meet deliverable expectations related to the configuration and operation of Audiovisual systems.
- Able to attend in client meetings to understand deliverable requirements and intended system functionality.
- Travel as required for the programming, documentation and training related to the deployment of these systems.
- Test systems during fabrication and in field installation stages to verify proper operation of equipment and system design.
- Respond to client requests for modifications and additions to systems. Coordinate with the Project Manager and Project Engineer to ensure modifications are tracked and appropriate change orders are generated and executed.
- Work with fabrication to ensure that systems are built to specification in a timely and efficient manner.
- Capable of leading technical client system training for client stakeholders and ESI Service team.
- Work to maintain knowledge of current product lines for various manufacturers.
- Aide the Project Management team in the development of project plans and milestones.
- Coordinate with Project Engineers to understand the intended functionality and capability of the system as designed.
- Execute project plans within the time constraints specified while adhering to quality standards.
- Provide other support to ensure ESI operates up to standards on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper safety practices in accordance with OSHA, Site safety requirements, and/or ESI Standards.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Promotes ESI to best of his/her ability.
- Takes direction from Supervisors and Project Leads.
- Displays professional attitude in a team environment.
- Follows protocol for client communication.
- Submit deliverables to Team Lead for Review and Deliverable Milestones.
- Ability to successfully Commission all aspects of an Audiovisual installation.
- Understanding of AV signal flow.
- General understanding of various system types (DSP, controllers, network switches, displays, and how they interconnect).
- Ability to create and communicate simple SOW.
- Proficiency with terminating connections (RJ-45, XLR, DB9, Terminals, etc).
- Read and understand Drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Proficiency in a specialty related to the Audiovisual industry.
- Ability to bring projects to successful completion.
- Strong troubleshooting and fault-finding skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- AVIXA CTS Certification or ability to obtain within 90-days of hire.
- OSHA 10-hour Certification.
- Crestron CTI-P101, CTI-P201, or Certified
- Harman Control Programming Associate or Control Certified Professional
- Extron Control Specialist or Control Professional
- Medialon Programming
- Alcorn McBride Programming
- QSC Q-Sys Level 1 or Level 2
- Biamp Tesira Forte, VoIP
- Cisco CCNA, CCENT
- CompTIA Network+
- Audinate Dante Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
What experience & qualifications are required?
- 1-5+ years of AV Programming experience.
- Experience in Creston, Harmon Control, Extron, Alcorn McBride, Biamp, QSC Q-Sys, Audinate Dante, and 7thSense (a plus) software / hardware platforms.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to travel 40%.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field.