Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
The Regional Sales Manager will have an executive presence, will know how to cold call, and can positively interface with decision makers including Surgeons, OR Directors, Radiologist Technologists, Purchasing Managers and CFO’s.
- Develop and execute a sales performance strategy to include new accounts, current accounts, and lost accounts.
- Identify all perspective opportunities both individually and together with Distributor Partners in defined territory.
- Report number of prospects, targets, facilities, and surgery centers in a formal structural context and report to management.
- Develop an effective call cycle to create Frequency & Pressure on identified targets and opportunities in defined sales territory.
- Be the product expert, confident in all aspects of OrthoGrid product portfolio.
- Handle initial account negotiations for all new assigned OrthoGrid facilities.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key opinion leaders, including doctors, hospitals, surgery centers, implant distributors and sub-distributors.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management of resources to meet account (surgery center/distributors) performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Partners and works efficiently with both Direct and Indirect Sales Representatives.
- Educate, manage, and support Distributor Partners in defined Territory.
- Achieve assigned sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Achieve yearly revenue goals through procuring the right mix of doctor and facility growth.
- Track targets, leads, and pending purchase orders in CRM, Zoho.
- Attend academic meeting, tradeshows, and sales conferences to promote and represent OrthoGrid Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years of orthopedic sales/medical software sales/sales management experience including significant prospecting and relationship development/management with documented results.
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales role as an independent contributor.
- Demonstrated success in building, coaching, and leading an independent sales distribution channel is preferred.
- Possess solid clinical and technical expertise in orthopedic arthroplasty and trauma procedures.
- Strong relationships with orthopedic surgeons and/or surgery personnel.
- Experience in one or more areas of total joint arthroplasty, hip preservation and or/and orthopedic trauma is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel within a defined territory. Up to 50% overnight travel may be required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds at times.
- Ability to meet the sterile requirements of surgical setting and exercise good judgement and compliance with operating room standards.
- Must be able to travel.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience in addition to a generous commission structure.
- Travel and Expense Budget
- OrthoGrid is an EOE employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To be considered for this position, forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org